Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rene Caovilla Shoe Sale

Recently I was on a search for the perfect bridal shoe for a client and stumbled upon a huge sale of Rene Caovilla Shoes! Check out www.renecaovilla.us to see some fabulous sandals and pumps for your wedding. Almost everything in the store is 50% off and best part is shipping is free and if you don't live in the same state as the pair you need then there's no tax either. I saw the same shoes at Neiman and Saks for their full price!

Being the dedicated planner I am who wouldn't want to recommend a product I haven't tried first hand I very unselfishly purchased a pair for myself and they have my full approval. Six hours on my feet yesterday at an engagement party and my feet were fine the entire night. Fashionable and comfortable, could it be?

To inquire about a particular shoe feel free to contact the lovely store managers below. Mention you were referred by Daughter of Design!

Eliza Tizabgar
150 Worth Avenue, Sutie 115B
Palm Beach, FL 33480
516 459 1712
eliza@renecaovilla-usa.com

Iya Ritchie
242 N. Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310 385 0879
iya@renecaovilla-usa.com






(I got this one in black :)

Check out one of my other brides who also wore Rene Caovilla!




No comments: